Xs & Os of Success is launching a new program this year! We are offering monthly open enrollment courses for individuals from various organizations to experience our “Make a Play for a Teammate” signature course. This is a great opportunity for onboarding and/or current employees yet to experience the training.
The Training Workshop will occur during the morning (8 a.m. – noon) allowing participants the opportunity to finish their day at the office. Cost per participant is just $250.
“Make a Play for a Teammate” Training Workshop
Focuses: Self-Awareness, Trust, Communication
Participants are introduced to the fundamentals of being a strong Teammate & Coach – making others better – and why teams work and don’t work. We explore the Championship Team Formula (Trust → Communication → Collaboration = RESULTS) and dive into why teams/people do not trust and what leaders/teammates must do to build trust.
The experience is designed to challenge participants professionally and personally. Focuses include:
- Enhancing self-awareness
- Improving communication skills
- Building trust among teammates
- Inspiring to lead others
- This powerful workshop has been experienced by 1000s of professionals across the nation and continues to be our signature course.
- Spaces will be limited for each workshop.
- The workshops are scheduled to be held in the training facilities at Subaru of Las Vegas.
- (6455 Roy Horn Way, Las Vegas, NV 89118) – conveniently located off the 215 Beltway between Jones Blvd. and Rainbow Blvd.
- Doors open at 7:45 a.m. and the workshop will start promptly at 8 a.m. Light refreshments will be provided.
Wednesday, Jan. 29
Thursday, Feb. 20
Tuesday, March 24
Friday, April 24
Wednesday, May 27
Thursday, June 18
Thursday, July 23
Thursday, Aug. 20
Thursday, Sept. 24
Thursday, Oct. 22
Thursday, Nov. 19
Thursday, Dec. 10
Email email@example.com to register today as space is limited.