Xs & Os of Success is launching a new program this year! We are offering monthly open enrollment courses for individuals from various organizations to experience our “Make a Play for a Teammate” signature course. This is a great opportunity for onboarding and/or current employees yet to experience the training.
The Training Workshop will occur during the morning (8 a.m. – noon) allowing participants the opportunity to finish their day at the office. Cost per participant is just $250.
“Make a Play for a Teammate” Training Workshop
Focuses: Self-Awareness, Trust, Communication
Participants are introduced to the fundamentals of being a strong Teammate & Coach – making others better – and why teams work and don’t work. We explore the Championship Team Formula (Trust → Communication → Collaboration = RESULTS) and dive into why teams/people do not trust and what leaders/teammates must do to build trust.
The experience is designed to challenge participants professionally and personally. Focuses include:
- Enhancing self-awareness
- Improving communication skills
- Building trust among teammates
- Inspiring to lead others
- This powerful workshop has been experienced by 1000s of professionals across the nation and continues to be our signature course.
- Spaces will be limited for each workshop.
- The workshops are scheduled to be held in the training facilities at Subaru of Las Vegas.
- (6455 Roy Horn Way, Las Vegas, NV 89118) – conveniently located off the 215 Beltway between Jones Blvd. and Rainbow Blvd.
- Doors open at 7:45 a.m. and the workshop will start promptly at 8 a.m. Light refreshments will be provided.
Thursday, June 18
Thursday, July 23
Thursday, Aug. 20
Thursday, Sept. 24
Thursday, Oct. 22
Thursday, Nov. 19
Thursday, Dec. 10
Email email@example.com to register today as space is limited.